Monday, August 6, 2012

Week #4: Weekly Winners!

It's time to announce our Weekly Winner and Honorable Mentions! Each design team member has chosen a card and explained why.

Ardyth had the honor of selecting the Winner for Week #4 and here is the card that she selected:

Shirley's googly-eyed bird just made me laugh! A simple one layer card with a fun image is a perfect way to say hi!
Congratulations, Shirley!


Here is your winner badge to proudly display on your blog:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the Honorable Mentions chosen by the rest of the design team:


Congratulations to all of you!  Here is your badge to proudly display on your blogs:


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Don't forget to stop back tomorrow morning for a little field trip with Challenge #5!

13 comments:

  1. Congrats everyone! Fun bird cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation's to everyone that received a special mention, fabulous selection of cards and thanks Melissa for my Honourable Mention, much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am blown away at ALL the fabulous cards that were submitted! I think they are all really awesome!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am sorry that I missed it, but excited to take part in the next challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I'm thrilled to have been picked by Ardyth from all those fabulous entries! Congratulations to the Honourable Mentions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Jen, for choosing my card and congrats to Shirley and the other HMs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Ladies! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations love your cards to..I totaly fell in love with Shirley´s big eyed bird to.. great she won.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning! Congratulations to Shirley and all the other winners as well. Gorgeous projects. Love them all. Thanks Tracey to choosing my card as an HM:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations everyone, such fun and beautiful cards! I couldn't play along this week, but am hoping to next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy win day, Shirley and not forgetting the "Honorable mentions" - well done. Fabulous cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to Shirley and the honorable mentions. Lovely cards It was interesting to see that two out of five winning birds were Australian - Shirley's cheeky emu and Gayatri's kookaburra

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the HM!! What a thrill to be chosen. Especially when there were such fabulous cards from which to choose!

    I would very much like to display the CASology badge on my blog, but I'm not able to copy it. Is it me??

    ReplyDelete