Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Week 226: Weekly Winners!

It's time to announce our Weekly Winner and Honorable Mentions!

Tracey had the honor of selecting the Winner for Week #226 and here is her selection:

Bobby created a beautiful scene with her lovely stamped, sketchy candle that she coloured perfectly with her Inktense pencils. I love the shading she did to make the soft glow of the candle, that really set the scene. A perfect example of a CAS card.

Congratulations, Bobby!

Below is a winner's badge to proudly display on your blog:


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Here are the Honorable Mentions chosen by the rest of the design team:



Congratulations to all of you!

Here is a badge to proudly display on your blogs:


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Be sure to stop back in an hour for challenge #227!

3 comments:

  1. I am flabbergasted! I looked at all the other entries and picked out my favorites and mine wasn't one of them. I can't believe that my card was the winner and I'm so thankful that you all liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Bobby - fab card! Thanks for picking my card Deirdre...loved playing along as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Bobby! Thanks, Jacquie, for the HM. I, like Claire, love playing along. There's always so much wonderful inspiration from all!

    ReplyDelete